Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

The last Halloween projects for 2014

Hi there,

Here comes my last three Halloween Projects for 2014 and yes, they are all Besties by Sherri Ann Baldy, who makes the cutest digi stamps for this occasion (and others as well).

Challenge 53 # Anything Goes + Option Halloween
 

This project was so fun to make. I've used some Black lace as background and have distressed on top of it making a sinister background. I've made cob webs in parchment paper, the tombstones are hand cut and decorated, the bones are hand cut and so are both the ground, the bat (not very good) and the tree.
 
I often have to make do with what I have, so it's sometimes a challenge to make something nice, but I'm happy with the result.
 
 
For this project, I've chosen a striped background in purple nuances and on top of that purple lace. Since the Bestie is sitting in a pumpkin, which I see as a pot, I've added some Loose eyes here and there - and a handwritten sentiment - I'm too lazy to start my printer to print one sentiment!! I should make a whole sheet of variuos sentiments for next year. The broom is made of a toothpick and some paper, which is distressed to look dirty.
 
 
 
The last Halloween project for 2014 was fun and I had an idea, which I couldn't carry out. However, I'm very content with the result and think that the colours compliments each other. I've just watched a movie called Witch Mountain, so I thought it would be funny to make something out of that.

In case Sherri Ann Baldy see this page, I apologize for having amputated the tail of one of the ghosts, but I had a Promarker, which suddenly decided to bleed on the tail, and I couldn't save it. Only way to save the rest of the painting was to cut the tail off.

I hope you've enjoyed to look at all my Halloween Projects as much as I've enjoyed making them. If you like them, please leave a message in here.

I'm entering this last Haloween project into the Karleigh Sue Digis Challenge Blog Challenge #2 - Haloween

Be happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten.
    fab and very beautiful cards.
    I don't give up.
    Would be nice if you put also google friend connect on your blog so I could follow you.

    gr karin and


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten can you put google friend connect on your blog I don't have google +

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten. Love your My Besties paper projects. Welcome to Blog land isn't a fun world for crafters. Enjoy the journey. Your newest Follower and craft friend from over at Meet at the Scrappers Corner on Facebook. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    www.antoinettesfilledheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete